Accountant (M/F) – Full time
|Human Resources, finance and legal department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Reporting to the Human Resources, Finance and Legal Department, the trainee will participate in administrative and accounting management in compliance with regulatory deadlines. Internship to be filled immediately and full time. Based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Follow-up on administrative activities
- Reminder of unpaid invoices
- Assistance with VAT declaration
- Verification of export sales exemptions
- Verification of the reliability of export sales documents
- Support for the payment of supplier accounts
- Support for the accounting of purchase invoices
- Review invoices and expense reports
- Track the company’s administrative mail
- Setting up indicators
- Analytical skills and synthesis
- Strong organizational skills
- Great rigour
- Strong taste for numbers and statistics
- Bilingual English/French
As a student in the last year or year of university studies in accounting/finance/management, you have a good social skills and enjoy working in a team.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and expectations to the following address, quoting the reference POK2-COP-SC-180928-TC: hr [at] pok-fire.com.