QSE Manager (M/F) – Full time
|Quality, Safety and Environment department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
This internship will allow you to have a global vision of the QSE department. You will assist in the implementation of quality, safety and environmental policy and requirements. Internship to be filled at the beginning of the year and on a full-time basis. Based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Support in leading the team responsible for setting up and applying the quality and environment approach
- Suggest objectives to be achieved by the quality team
- Conduct internal audits on the application of processes, procedures and regulations
- Ensure staff training and awareness of safety, quality and environmental issues
- Suggest curative and preventive actions
- Ensure compliance with the legal requirements that apply to the field of activity
- Propose procedures and processes to be implemented
- Participate in the establishment of a quality system plan
- Suggest relevant dashboards
- Waste management assistance
- Support in the management of energy consumption
- Stress resistance
- Attention to detail
- Relational skills
- Listening skills
- Analytical and synthetic mind
- Bilingual English/French
Currently with a Baccalaureate +3 or Baccalaureate +4, you would like to specialize in this field while acquiring an enriching experience through an internship.
To apply, please send your CV, letter of motivation and claims to the following address, quoting the reference POK1-QSE-QR-180928-TC: hr [at] pok-fire.com.