Remote-controlled product instructor (M/F) – Full time
|Product development department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
You are highly interested in remote-controlled products and like to share your knowledge. You can explain simply and are an inspiration to learn more. This internship will give you the opportunity to set up remote controlled product training for customers and internal services. Internship to be filled immediately and full time. Based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Establish the products that are subject to training
- Review of existing product documentation
- Creation of a training plan
- Implementation of training materials (paper, video)
- Implementation of the tests and data sheets necessary for the validation of the training
- Training of a sample population
- Provide training in French and if possible in English
- Analytical and synthetic mind
- Teamwork and project-oriented work
- Rigour, precision
- Curiosity for technologies and products
- Listening skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Bilingual English/French
Currently in Bac +2 or Bac +3, you wish to specialize in this field while acquiring an enriching experience through an internship.
To apply, please send your CV, letter of motivation and claims to the following address, quoting the reference POK1-RDP-FT-180926-TC: hr [at] pok-fire.com.