Export sales assistant (M/F) – Part time
|Export sales department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents. Full time position, fixed term contract based in Nogent-sur-Seine.
Under the responsibility of the export sales manager, you will strengthen the existing export sales team. These sales representatives are responsible for selling our products to an extensive network of distributors on 5 continents. Position available immediately, part time, on permanent contract based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Romilly-sur-Seine and Provins).
- Place new orders in our software
- Order follow-up and communication of deadlines to customers
- Management of shipments involving numerous contacts with carriers, DHL shipments
- Establishment of various documents such as documentary credits, packing lists, labels for Asian shipments, certificates of origin, certificates of conformity, delivery of documents to banks billing, if applicable
- Declaration of exchange of goods
- Obtaining EX1s from carriers
- Filing, order status entry
- Dynamic and responsive person
- Master international sales administration
- Years of experience in this position
- Bilingual English/French
- Another language such as German is a plus
- A will to learn about technical products
- Have a real relational ease allowing you to integrate into a dynamic export team and to establish regular links with production
- Immediately available and operational without delay
A perfect ease in the use of the telephone in French as in English is necessary. You will be assisted in your tasks by two export sales persons whom you will support in your daily tasks.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and claims to the following address: hr [at] pok-fire.com quoting the reference POK2-DCE-AC-180628-PT.