Industrial buyer assistant (M/F) – Full time
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Under the direction of the general manager, you are responsible for following up with suppliers by telephone in order to obtain reliable deadlines and the acknowledgements of receipt. You like to call more than just send emails! You assist the purchasing department in various administrative tasks. This is a permanent position for immediate consideration. Full time – On the Nogent-sur-Seine site, close to Romilly-sur-Seine and Provins.
- Follow-up all suppliers by telephone
- Update databases
- Respond to internal departments on delivery times
- Obtain acknowledgements of receipt from suppliers
- Assist the purchasing department in various administrative tasks
- Improve the purchasing process
Your profile :
- Knowledge of procurement methodologies and all the steps of the purchasing process
- Knowledge of the different ways to find suppliers
- Bilingual English/French
- Fluent German would advantageous
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Excel and Word
- Good understanding of the supply chain
- Knowledge of business law
- Good time management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to manage stressful situation
- Attention to details
- Strong ability to build long-term business relations
- Good listening skills
- Good analytical skills
- Organisational skills
- Good self-management skills
You are autonomous and you know how to analyze situations but also anticipate needs and problems. You have a taste for teamwork and would like to integrate a structure with an international dimension. You like to phone more than sending emails. You like to talk over the phone.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to the following address and mention the reference POK2-ACH-AA-190509-FT: hr [at] pok-fire.com