IT Developer (M/F) - Full time
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
As a member of the information technology department, you will design tools for the company's various departments and users to improve data flows. Position to be filled immediately on permanent and full-time contracts. Based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Database modeling, in compliance with project needs
- Web or desktop frontend development
- Net Framework or Python backend development
- User assistance in data processing and modeling (Excel, data extraction, business software assistance)
- Collect user needs and formalize them (specifications)
- Define and carry out test phases
- Technology intelligence
- User support
- System and network support (workstation deployment, user account creation, rights management)
- Visual Studio: vb.net, WPF, Winform, UWP, VSTS / Git
- Python: Python 3.5, Flask
- SQL: MySql (query, stored procedure, view)
- Web: HTML 5, CSS 3, PHP
- General knowledge of REST APIs
- General knowledge of system and network administration (Active Directory, Apache 2, DNS, virtualization)
- Excel : VBA / Macro, Pivot table, Excel Query
- Operating system: Debian, Windows, Windows Server
- SQL / NoSQL : MongoDb, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Bilingual English/French
With a BAC+2/5 degree, you have a minimum of 1 year's experience in a similar position. You have expertise in management development, and a good knowledge of at least one of the above environments. You have good communication skills and adaptability.
To apply, please send your CV, letter of motivation and expectations to the following address, mentioning the reference POK2-DIT-DI-181005-TC: hr [at] pok-fire.com.