Trilingual executive assistant (M/F) – Full time
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Reporting to the Executive Management, this internship will allow you to support the management in the various aspects of its activity. Internship to be filled immediately and full-time. Based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Active support of management in day-to-day operations and strategic tasks
- Carrying out analyses. Example cost analysis to create budget plans
- Prepare statistics and conduct market analysis research
- Carry out the administrative management of administrative files, grants, litigation (constitution, summaries, follow-up)
- Communicate the actions decided by management
- Follow-up and reminders of tasks with the various departments
- Prepare meetings, write minutes, draft guidelines and memos
- Perform the administrative management of mail and emails
- Design and monitor dashboards
- Archiving documents
- Tact, diplomacy
- Work with the greatest discretion and in complete confidentiality
- Phone and communicate with pleasure
- Stress resistance
- Conscientious, reliable, tenacious
- Attention to detail
- Relational skills
- Listening skills
- Ability to manage priorities
- Methodical, organized
- Ability to work independently
- Reactive and efficient
- Ability to work in a complex environment
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Bilingual English/French or French/German
You are fluently bilingual in French, English or German, both orally and in writing. You have a BAC type diploma and you are in the process of validating a Bac + 2.
To apply, please send your CV, letter of motivation and claims to the following address, quoting the reference POK2-DGE-DT-180928-TC: hr [at] pok-fire.com.